Friday, May 17, 2013

Business Associate Agreement 2013

Hello

How would I know if a business associate was truthful in stating they were compliant? Anyone could just sign the agreement without lifting a finger. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Would anyone be interested in collaborating on a checklist which would verify compliance?

I did see a similar topic however there was nothing in the body of the post.

I have created a cover letter to go out to my vendors explaining the purpose of the new rules.
I could modify my existing security checklist to have Business Associates verify they are meeting the standards. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?


Patrick Smith

Manager-I.T./Compliance/Credentialing
North Atlanta Surgical Associates
5115 New Peachtree Road
Suite 202
Chamblee, GA  30341-3326.

Phone: 678-387-2945
Fax:       678-336-5955


2 comments:

  1. This community has lots of combined issues experienced around almost all the technological innovation. We have professionals who can take care of your concerns to quickly in any technological factors.
    IT forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. This text is worth everyone’s attention. How can I find out more?

    Incredible Medical Website Design and Marketing Solutions with Optimized360.Com

    ReplyDelete